- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Open Box available:
The Canon EF Lens to BMCC T Speed Booster
Designed exclusively for the Blackmagic 2.5k Cinema Camera (BMCC)
The new 0.64x Speed Booster reduces the full-frame crop factor of the BMCC from 2.39x to 1.53x, thus effectively transforming it into a Super-35 format cine camera.
In addition, the speed of any attached lens is increased by 11/3 stops, with a maximum output aperture of f/0.80.
- Increase maximum aperture by 11/3 stop. (with a maximum output aperture of f/0.80)
- Increase MTF
- Makes lens 0.64x wider
- Optics designed by Caldwell Photographic in the USA (patent pending)
- When using with "passive" (without electronic control pin) MFT camcorders/cameras, such as BMCC 2.5K MFT and Digital Bolex D16 MFT, the Speed Booster must be powered by external power source via Micro-USB socket. Input Voltage is 5V DC. (Battery is NOT included in the box)
- When using with "active" (with electronic control pin) MFT camcordrs/cameras, such as BMPCC MFT, the Speed Booster can be powered by camera body. no external power source required
- Build-in electonics to control lens aperture.
- The Lens aperture is set by the dial button on the adapter
- High performance 32-bit processor and efficient switched-mode power supply
- The tripod foot is detachable and compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins, Photo cam ball heads
- Flocking material coating inside the inner hole to reduce the internal reflection
Note that the new Speed Boosters will only attach to Blackmagic cameras equipped with a Micro-4/3 mount. They cannot be attached to standard Micro 4/3 cameras.
Since its inception, Metabones has been designing and manufacturing lens adapters recognized among professionals and enthusiasts as leaders in design and workmanship.
Contrary to the popular trend of other factories using an aluminum ring painted black on the camera-body-side, Metabones instead takes no short-cut but uses precision-machined brass with chromium plating on both the camera-body and the lens sides of their adapters, in order to ensure smooth mounting, great appearance, and durability. The lens side of the adapter features a strong leaf-spring structure, strengthening the adapter-lens connection and ensuring tightness of the lens in order to reduce wear and prevent focus errors and optical alignment issues from appearing.
Metabones uses matte-black treatment to keep internal reflection to a minimum in order to maintain the maximum optical quality possible with the lens.
Questions & Answers
Metabones Canon EF Lens to Blackmagic 2.5k Cinema Camera T Speed Booster (Micro 4/3 Mount)
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.