- Toronto On Order
- Ottawa In Stock
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary In Stock
- Edmonton Available for Order
Open Box available:
Godox first TTL wireless flash trigger for Nikon DSLR series cameras.
Featuring multi-channel triggering, stable signal transmission, and sensitive reaction, it can be used to trigger camera shutter, studio flash and camera flash. X1N is compatible with market-available cameras which support i-TTL.
Built-in 2.4G Wireless TransmissionBuilt-in 2.4G wireless transmission provides further transmission distance and creative triggering methods.
Fully Supporting TTL FunctionsSupport for E-TTL II autoflash, 1/8000s High-speed Sync, Flash Exposure Compensation, Flash Exposure Lock, Modeling Flash, etc.
Wireless Remote Control and Grouping systemGR group flash and wireless grouping system (max. 5 groups & 32 channels)
Big and Clear LCD PanelBoth transmitter and receiver have back-lit LCD panels for convenient operation.
- Versatile functions such as synchronization delay setting, wireless shutter release, zoom setting, etc.
- PC sync socket to input and output; receiver uses 2.5mm sync cable to output.
- USB firmware upgrades help keep up with the latest technology.
- Useful memory function settings will be stored 2 seconds after the last operation and recover after a restart.
Questions & Answers
Godox X1R-N Receiver TTL for Nikon 2.4GHZ Wireless
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.