- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
Relay Camera Coupler
Relay Camera Couplers work in tandem with the Case Relay Camera Power System to keep your camera powered continually with an external 5V USB battery pack or wall power. The Relay Coupler is simply an insert for your camera battery cavity that enables powering the camera via Case Relay Camera Power System. The coupler does not contain a battery or hold a charge.
- More cost effective than purchasing multiple proprietary camera batteries
- Power sources are non-proprietary. Power your camera with the same 5V battery you use to charge phones or tablets.
- Never need to charge camera batteries again. And never run out power.
- Compatible with most Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Fuji, and Olympus cameras. Check to confirm your camera model is supported.
Infinite Power for Your Camera
The Relay Camera Coupler combined with the Case Relay Camera Power System provides constant, uninterruptable power for your camera and is perfect for time-lapse photography, photo booths, video production and power-hungry LiveView shooting or any long day on the set. Need more power? Hot swap in another power bank and continue shooting while never losing power to your camera.
Simply insert the Relay Camera Coupler directly into the camera battery port, attach it to the Case Relay CPS and power your camera with any standard 5V external battery (commonly known as a portable USB charger, which you can get most anywhere) or an AC power source, such as a wall outlet or generator.
- Insert Relay Camera Coupler into camera battery cavity
- Completely close battery door allowing coupler cable to exit through the rubber trapdoor
- Battery door must be completely closed for the Case Relay Camera Power System to properly function
* Relay Coupler is simply an insert for your camera battery cavity that enables powering the camera via Case Relay Camera Power System. The coupler does not contain a battery or hold a charge.
How it Works
Relay Camera Coupler
Questions & Answers
Tether Tools Relay Camera Coupler for Nikon Cameras with EN- EL18 Battery
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.