- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
UA13x4.5 wide zoom lens has achieved resolution surpassing 4K, high contrast, and HDR.
It is also capable of shooting ultra-wide angle images at a focal length of 4.5mm. Incorporating the floating focus system, that controls a plurality of lens group in accordance with the shooting distance, the UA13x4.5 enables shooting of high-resolution images across the entire zoom range. In addition, it has suppressed the distortion of images that tends to occur at ultra-wide angle focal lengths and the reduction of resolution in the periphery.
Advanced optical performanceEnables 4K compatibility under any shooting conditions
Powerful 4K footageWith 13x zoom from 4.5mm in wide angle
9-blade round irisEnables natural bokeh in images
Equipped with 16bit encoder for virtual device
Unsurpassed advanced optical performance under any shooting conditions
- Achieves an ultra-wide-angle focal length of 4.5mm with a minimum focusing distance of 0.3m and with a resolution exceeding 4K while achieving high contrast, and high dynamic range.
- By adopting an ultra-high-precision large-diameter aspherical lens, issues that super-wide-angle lenses are prone to, such as image distortion and a decrease in peripheral resolution, are controlled. In addition, changes in performance due to a difference in shooting distance are controlled as much as possible, allowing for stable high-resolution imaging from close ranges to infinity.
- Featuring Fujifilm's proprietary “HT-EBC (High Transmittance Electron Beam Coating)” multi-layer coating process, further improving transmittance and color reproducibility.
Capable of shooting in a variety of scenes with 13x zoom, starting from the ultra-wide-angle of 4.5mm.
- This lens covers a very useful range of focal lengths from 4.5mm in ultra wide angle to 59mm in telephoto. The lightweight, compact and portable design makes it an ideal option for versatile situations including live sports coverage, live concert coverage, indoor / outdoor program production, and news reporting, contributing to dynamic footage with a resolution exceeding 4K.
Achieving natural bokeh with the adoption of nine aperture blades
- An aperture shape close to that of a circle is achieved by adopting nine aperture blades, allowing for footage expressions making use of a more natural bokeh.
Equipped with 16-bit encoder
- The lens is equipped with 16-bit encoders, capable of making high-resolution output of lens data including zoom and focal position information. It can be linked with various other systems such as a virtual studio system for combining CG images with live action footage.
|Maximum relative aperture
|1.8 (4.5mm-41mm) 2.6 (59mm)
|Minimum object distance (M.O.D.) from front lens
|Object dimensions at M.O.D. 16 : 9 Aspect ratio
|Angular field of view
16 : 9 Aspect ratio
|M127 x 0.75(Filter attaches to the lens hood)
|Approx. Size (Φ x Length)
|φ95 x 253mm
(without Lens Hood)
Questions & Answers
Fujinon UA13x4.5BERD - 4K UHD Wide ENG Style Lens
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.