- Webcode: 414781 • Mfr: MPMXPROA4
- FREE SHIPPING Available
- 8 kg (17.63 lbs) Max. Load Capacity
- 56-180 cm (22.04-70.86") Height Range
- 0.75 kg (1.65 lbs) Weight
- Aluminum Material Construction
- Flip Lock Leg Lock Type
- 4 Leg Sections
Manfrotto XPRO Aluminum Monopod 4-SectionManfrotto XPRO Aluminum Monopod 4-Sectio...
- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
The new 4-section XPRO Monopod is a professional photo camera monopod made to satisfy photographers who leverage the height of their monopod to get above crowds and to achieve a wide range of shooting angles. These state-of-the-art Manfrotto legs have inherited the perfect combination of rigidity and locking safety of professional tripod ranges like the 190 collection and 055 collection.
- Camera monopod for expanded shooting range
- D-shaped tubes ensure rigidity and steadiness
- New rubber leg warmer design for fast & secure movement
- Quick Power Lock system for rapid, effortless and reliable set up
- Compatible with Manfrotto’s FLUIDTECH base
This monopod is compatible with Manfrotto’s full fluid base (MVMXPROBASE) and allows you to transform your photo monopod into a professional full fluid video monopod. The innovative FLUIDTECH solution allows for a 3D fluid movement – on pan, tilt and swivel, with a pioneering technology based on a spherical system located inside the base which deliver ultimate smoothness through an expanded range of perspectives. The three retractable feet make it extremely portable when folded and allow the monopod to be easily carried everywhere.
- The MVMXPROBASE can be attached to the XPRO Photo Monopod+ by unscrewing the foot at the bottom of the monopod and convert the photo monopod to a video one for smooth video footage. The MVMXPROBASE is compatible with all XPRO Photo Monopods+, but the MMXPROA3B.
- The MPMXPROA4 is a 4-section monopod that reaches a height of 180cm (70.9in). As a kit with the 234RC photo monopod head and with a camera mounted on top, it greatly expands the vertical range, opening new dimensions of shooting experience.
The new D-shaped aluminium tubes greatly improve the anti-rotation resistance throughout the monopod, following the photographer’s rapid rotation movements. Combined with the Quick Power Lock (QPL) which strongly locks the lever onto the monopod tube’s flat side, this eliminates unwanted jerky movements.
Thanks to the newly designed leg warmer which provides exceptional grip and the dual 1/4'' - 3/8'' photo camera fixing screw, this new generation of monopods is handier, faster and more versatile out in the field.
The MMXPROA3 replaces the Manfrotto 680B.
|Min Height||56 cm|
|Maximum Height||180 cm|
|Legs Tube Diameter||30, 26, 22.5, 19 mm|
|Safety Payload Weight||8 kg|
|Top Attachment||1/4″ screw, 3/8″ screw|
|Carrying Bag Included||none|
|Closed Length||56 cm|
|Leg Lock Type||Flip Lock|
|Maximum Working Temperature||60 C|
|Minimum Working Temperature||-30 C|
|Pan Bar Included||No|
|Plate Type||fixed - with 1/4″ - retractable 3/8″ screw|
|Upper Disc Diameter||60 mm|
Questions & Answers
Manfrotto XPRO Aluminum Monopod 4-Section
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.