- Webcode: 415814 • Mfr: KCP-101W
- FREE SHIPPING Available
- 4 kg (8.8 lbs) Load Capacity
- 254 mm (10") Length
- Aluminum Material Construction
- Rubber Hand Wheel Provides Comfort & Better Grip
- (2x) 16 mm (5/8”) Stud Connection
- 90° Pivoting
- 360° Elbow Rotation
- Tapped with 3/8-16 and 1/4-20 in Female Threads
- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
MAX Arm with Wheel Handle
The function is as the same as KCP-101 MAX Arm, but with wheel handle which comes with rubber cover. This is standard accessory designed for KCP-101W for more comfortable and better torque while tightening the round knob especially for those users without gloves in cold working environment. This is made by silicon rubber which offers excellent weather durability for long-lasting operation.
The Max arm is especially designed for lighting, video, film or stills use. The multi-positioning arm with 90° pivoting, 360° rotating ends and a 360° elbow rotation.
- Metal ratcheted handle for easy slight adjustment and can be rest to any angle. Ideal for clamping in a confined space, or a specific handle position is desired.
- The metal-like engineering thermoplastic friction discs with Anti-Slip rosettes friction disc design offers a solid grip.
- The storage length is 28.5cm and fully extend to 53cm with net weight 1kg only for compact & portable.
- Both ball joint stud with multi-milling flats that can fit into baby socket fast and hold object stable.
|Max Height||53cm (20.8”)|
|Max Payload||4kg (8.8lbs)|
Questions & Answers
Kupo KCP-101W MAX Arm with Wheel Handle
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.