- Available in Calgary
- Available in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Coming Soon
- Calgary In Stock
- Edmonton Coming Soon
Rent this for: $45/day Learn More
UHF Wireless Lavalier Microphone System
The system includes a camera-mountable, wireless receiver, 2 wireless body-pack transmitters and 2 clip-on lavalier mics. This system provides stable, interference free audio in portable, compact and low cost package. It is a perfect fit for DSLR videography, field recording and interviews, broadcast TV, ENG, providing dependable audio broadcasting and recording.
- Reliable, broadcast-quality audio
- 2X Wireless transmitters with lavalier microphone
- UHF Frequency Range: 514 MHz - 596 MHz; 96 selectable channels in 2 groups
- Operating Range: Over 330-feet (100m) in open areas or 200-feet (60m) with obstacles
- Easy-to-read LCD displays
- The Saramonic UwMic9-RX9 is a camera-mountable integrated wireless receiver. It features a wide switching RF bandwidth, an easy-to-read LCD display and infrared synchronization between transmitter and receiver.
- Equipped with an auto-scan function, the RX9 can automatically search for an available transmission frequency. The headphone jack enables real-time monitoring or the receiver via headphones, especially useful for cameras that lack a monitor output.
- This compact transmitter employs a crystal-controlled PLL synthesizer. It is equipped with a muting function and a BMP-type mic input. The RF power output can be switched among high, middle and low.
UwMic9 UHF Wireless System
The key unique feature of the Saramonic UwMic9 UHF Wireless System lineup is that the RX9 receiver can receive two (2) simultaneous channels of wireless transmission and then can output them either as single discrete L&R channels or mix them both to a single channel output.
This means that depending on the UwMic9 system chosen, you can have either two (2) transmitters at the outset creating a two channel system or just a single (1) transmitter for single channel system. You can then add a second transmitter at a later time, if you so wish.
Three types of Transmitter TX units are available:
UwMic 9 UHF Series
Professional UHF Wireless Mic systems
Unique Dual Channel Transmitter Operation – supports up to 2 transmitters simultaneously = Host & Guest
- Get a dual kit, or start out with the single kit and add a second transmitter later when required.
- Receiver is ready to accept signals from two transmitters simultaneously
- Broad 96 channel selection
- High transmission signal power
- Ideal for multichannel & longer distance setups
- Options for Hand held Mic, Plug on mic transmitter, or plug in camera receiver
- Operates with AA type batteries
- Presentations & training
- Live events
- Staging and Theatre
- Professional and Broadcast video/cinema production
What's IncludedUwMic9-RX9 Receiver
2x UwMic9-TX9 Transmitters
2x Lav Microphones
3.5mm to 3.5mm Coiled Locking Output Cable
3.5mm to Dual XLR-M Locking Output Cable
|Groups||A and B|
|Oscillator type||PLL synthesizer|
|Output||3.5mm mini jack|
|Antenna||1/4 wire antenna|
|Operating Range||110 m (330')|
|Audio output level||-60 dBV|
|Headphone output level||30mW (16 ohm)|
|Frequency Range||514 MHz - 596 MHz|
|Signal to noise ratio||70 dB or more|
|Voice delay||12 ms|
|Reference deviation||+/- 5 kHz|
|Frequency response||40 Hz to 18 kHz (+/- 3dB)|
|Distortion||0.5% or less|
|Spur suppression||-60 dB|
|Weight||218.7g (w/out batteries)|
|Battery||2 AA size batteries|
|Dimensions||170.9 x 63.5 x 30 mm|
Questions & Answers
Saramonic UwMic9 DTLK - Dual TX LAV Kit (2 x TX9 + 1 x RX9) - UHF Wireless Mic System
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.