- Webcode: 436588 • Mfr: UWPD21/25
- FREE SHIPPING Available
- Up to 72 MHz Bandwidth
- 536MHz to 607MHz Frequency Range
- 100 m (330') Operation Range
- Lavalier Microphone
- Omni-directional Pickup Pattern
- USB Connection
- Sony UWP-D Series Compatibility
Sony UWP-D21/25 Bodypack-Lavalier Mic Pack - CH.25Sony UWP-D21/25 Bodypack-Lavalier M...
- Available in Toronto
- Call for Availability in Calgary
- Available in Ottawa
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa In Stock
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary In Stock
- Edmonton Available for Order
Includes UTX-B40 Bodypack Transmitter & URX-P40 Receiver
Absolute clarity. New UWP-D Series
Capture pure wireless sound in any shooting situation, from weddings to news, sporting events and documentaries. Sony's new UWP-D series teams crisp digital audio processing with dependable RF transmission – in a light, compact package that’s extremely easy to use.
- Sony’s Digital Audio Processing for superb sound quality.
- True double tuner/antenna diversity for reliable and stable signal reception.
- Wide bandwidth of up to 72MHz and 2,772 frequencies in 25kHz steps.
- “NFC SYNC” for quick and easy frequency setting with single button scan.
- High visibility OLED display for indoor/outdoor use.
- Reduced size of bodypack, plug-on, and receiver (relative to previous series).
- Digital Audio recording with new SMAD-P5 MI shoe-mount adapter.
- Channel memory function for fast switching between two receiver frequencies.
- Accurate to the minute count-up battery timer.
Sony is pleased to introduce the next generation of the popular UWP-D wireless microphone series
With user friendly features ideal for ENG, Live Events, Cinema, Internet Production, & many more professional applications.
The UWP-D wireless series delivers superb sound quality by utilizing an advanced DSP circuit for processing audio, and highly reliable transmission with true double tuner/antenna diversity per channel. Set-up and operation have been simplified with NFC pairing, transmitter sync from the receiver, and pre-programmed channel plans. The new SMAD-P5 Digital MI shoe adaptor provides cable free, high-quality audio and integrated power management.
Great sound made smarter
Make sure you’re heard on camera with absolute clarity. 24-bit audio is crisp and clear, with direct digital recording through MI (Multi Interface) shoe equipped camcorders with the new SMAD-P5 MI shoe adaptor that bypasses A/D and D/A conversion stages. Seamless integration with the PXW-Z280 and PXW-Z190 camcorders, it displays mic information like RF levels, audio mute status and transmitter’s low battery alert in your camera’s viewfinder.
Quick, easy set-up
Sony's UWP-D series is great for videographers and camera operators working solo. By simply holding the NFC SYNC button on the receiver for a few seconds, it automatically scans the appropriate frequency. Users just need to touch the receiver with the transmitter for transferring the channel. – saving time so you’re ready to start capturing great sound for your next scene. And with rock-solid RF transmission, you’ll enjoy stable wireless sound with virtually no glitches, dropouts or distortion.
Even more mobile
Beautifully light and compact, UWP-D Series won’t slow you down when you’re on the move. It’s an ideal match for today’s compact camcorders and interchangeable lens digital cameras – giving you pure, dependable sound with less to carry.
Any way you want it
You’re ready to go with a choice of practical, cost-effective UWP-D series wireless packages to suit today’s audio applications – from videographers to documentary makers and news reporters.
- Extremely compact, lightweight, and robust body construction.
- Multi-receiver monitoring of a single transmitter
- Monitor mode allows receiver to be used as an ear monitor.
- Variable muting function offers multiple ways to mute audio.
- Attenuator (21 dB in 3-dB steps) reduces noise distortion.
- Active channel scan detects Sony transmitters within the same frequency group.
- Selectable auto gain mode control actively adjusts audio levels
- +15 dB gain volume boost mode protects sound quality when microphone is farther from talent
- Switchable MIC/LINE input level on bodypack and plug-on transmitter
- Headphone Output for monitoring
- USB power supply
- 48V phantom power on Plug-on transmitter
- Backward compatibility with Sony WL-800/UWP/UWP-D series
- Output level control for receiver
- Occupancy Sensor mode for reducing interference from ‘Green’ building lighting sensors
What's IncludedUTX-B40 Bodypack Transmitter
URX-P40 1ch Portable Diversity Receiver
ECM-V1BMP Omni-Directional Lavalier Microphone
SMAD-P4 Cold Shoe Mount Adaptor
2x Belt Clips
XLR-BMP Conversion Output Cable
Stereo Mini Plug-BMP Conversion Cable
Questions & Answers
Sony UWP-D21/25 Bodypack-Lavalier Mic Pack - CH.25
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.