- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
The Shure SM11 is a miniature dynamic lavalier microphone designed for use in television broadcasting, sound reinforcement, certain radio and motion picture applications, and similar uses where a small, professional-quality microphone is required. The SM11 has an omnidirectional pickup pattern, and its frequency response is optimized for lavalier use. The microphone is supplied with a tie clasp assembly, tie tack assembly, connector belt clip, and zippered carrying bag.
- Acoustically matches most stand- or desk-mounted microphones
- Small and lightweight for unobtrusive, virtually unseen operation
- Smooth exterior and recessed grille screen minimize clothing noise
- Rugged aluminum case construction
- Extremely flexible long-life cable
- Two mounting options -- tie clasp or tie tack
- Convenient, secure belt clip attaches connector to belt or clothing
- Shure SM11 Omni Directional Lavalier Dynamic Microphone
- Tie clasp assembly
- Tie tack assembly
- Connector belt clip
- Zippered carrying bag
|Frequency Response||50 to 15,000 Hz|
|Output Impedance||150 Ohms|
|Output Connectors||3-Pin XLRM Type|
|Output Level||Open Circuit Voltage; –64 dBV/Pa (0.60 mV), (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)|
|Dimensions||Microphone: 1.5 x .5625" (38.1 x 14.29 mm) LxDiameter
Cable: 48" (1219 mm) Long
XLR Connector: 3.28" (83.5) Long
Weight: .28 oz. (7.94 g)
Questions & Answers
Shure SM11 Omni Directional Lavalier Dynamic Microphone
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.