- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Elegant, yet rugged, the high output SM63 series dynamic omnidirectional microphones are designed for professional applications where performance and appearance are critical. Their smooth, wide frequency response is tailored for optimum speech intelligibility, and includes a controlled low-frequency rolloff for reduced pickup of stand and wind noise. A built-in humbucking coil makes the microphones virtually immune to strong hum fields, such as those produced by studio lighting.
- High output, low impedance
- 80 to 20,000 Hz frequency response tailored for optimum speech intelligibility
- Low-frequency roll-off and built-in shock mount for reduced pickup of handling noise and stand vibration
- Accessory windscreen supplied with SM63L and SM63LB for outdoor use under adverse wind conditions
- Excellent balance and feel for hand-held use
- Humbucking coil for virtual immunity to strong electromagnetic hum fields
- Exceptionally rugged VERAFLEX grille that resists damage from drops, and is immune to rust, corrosion, and moisture
- Supplied snap-in stand adapter
- Sleek, handsome appearance looks good on stage, screen, and television
80 Hz - 20 kHz
150 Ohms (298 Ohms Actual)
3.50 oz. (99 g)
Questions & Answers
Shure SM63 Omni Directional Hand Held ENG Dynamic Microphone
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.