- Webcode: 216006 • Mfr: 809
- 57-221 cm (22.5-87") Height Range
- 93.5 x 68.6 cm (36.8 x 27") Dimensions
- 65.7 kg (145 lbs) Weight
- Equipped with Retractable Wheels for Easier Placement
- Offers Support for every Camera size
- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Lease this for: $151.25 Learn More
Salon camera stands offer support for every camera size, and generally vary by versatility of their movements. They're equipped with retractable wheels for easier placement around the studio. The column, which travels nearly 65" (165 cm), has pneumatic dampening and a 3/8"-16 threaded screw protruding from the top. Ideal for passport, ID cameras and other general studio applications ranging up to 8x10 and beyond.
- The Salon 230 offers rock steady support for all camera formats. It has a working height just over 7ft, and features an adjustable counter-balanced sliding horizontal 31.5” crossarm. Large sized wheels in a heavy cast base and single pedal control facilitate easy positioning and quick locking.
- The camera support platform allows movement at a solid angle of 360°. The crossarm support casting features a 13" x 11" built-in accessory tray.
- Supplied complete with camera support platform and counter-balanced crossarm.
|Total Height||91.5" (232.4 cm)|
|Maximum Height||87.0" (221.0 cm)|
|Minimum Height||22.5" (57.2 cm)|
|Maximum Arm Length||24.0" (61.0 cm)|
|Horizontal Arm Travel||Not applicable|
|Base Dimensions||36.8 x 27.0" (93.5 x 68.6 cm)|
|Weight||145.00 lb (65.77 kg)|
Questions & Answers
Manfrotto 809 Salon 230 Stand
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.