The Blackmagic Design CONVMSYNC is a sync generator that will generate a reference signal in either high definition or standard definition parameters. It is part of the Mini Converter series and offers six BNC outputs.
- Space Saving - Broadcast Converter models are extremely compact, so you can install in the front or rear side of equipment racks, saving valuable equipment space.
- Security - This device features a handy cable tie point to lock the power down tight and prevent your power being disconnected.
- Formats - Many video standards are supported including, NTSC, PAL, 1080i/59.94, 1080i/50, 1080psf/23.98, 1080psf/24, 720p/59.94 and 720p/50 formats, plus new formats can be added via USB.
- HD or SD - Tri-level high definition or standard definition black burst can be selected for the matching video format needed.
- Blackmagic Design Sync Generator
- Universal Power Supply
|Output||Reference Output x6, Analog Black Burst or Tri-Level Sync, on BNC connectors|
|Television System||625/25 PAL
|Control||Dip Switch Format Selection|
|Power Source||12VDC on an AC Power Adapter|
Questions & Answers
Blackmagic Design Mini Converter -Sync Generator
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.