- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Designed for desktop-installed sound reinforcement applications, Centraverse™ Boundary Condenser Microphones seamlessly fit within any design aesthetic. They offer low-profile, discreet placement for corporate facilities, houses of worship, government institutions, and beyond.
Featuring Commshield® Technology, which guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices, Centraverse microphones deliver in best-in-class performance and reliability.
- Features a cardioid or polar pattern
- CommShield® Technology that guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices (smartphones, etc.) and high resistance to intense nearby radio signals
- Black with attached 12’ XLR cable
- Frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients in a wide variety of locations, including podiums and desktops
- Superior Shure design and rugged, dependable construction
|Polar Pattern||CVB/C: Cardioid|
|Frequency Response||70–16,000 Hz (See user guide for line drawing of curve.)|
|Output Level||Open Circuit Voltage, 1 kHz (typical): CVB/O –28 dBV/Pa (40 mV); CVB/C –32.5 dBV/Pa (23 mV)|
Questions & Answers
Shure CVB-B/C Cardioid Condenser Mic with 12' XLR Cable - Black
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.