- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Gooseneck Condenser Microphone
Dual-section 18" gooseneck provides full articulation.
Centraverse™ Gooseneck Condenser Microphones are ideal for use in installed sound reinforcement applications, including corporate facilities, houses of worship, and government institutions. Dual-section gooseneck provides full articulation and easy placement options.
Featuring CommShield® Technology, which guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices, Centraverse microphones deliver in best-in-class performance and reliability. Mute switch/LED and Mute switch/Light ring options are not sold in the Americas region.
- Cardioid polar pattern with tailored response for speech
- CommShield® Technology that guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices (smartphones, etc.) and offers high resistance to intense nearby radio signals
- Frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients in a wide variety of locations, including podiums and desktops
- Superior Shure design and rugged, dependable construction
- Each microphone includes a windscreen and mounting flange.
CVG18-B/C Centraverse 18" Gooseneck Condenser Microphone
|Frequency Response||70–16,000 Hz (See user guide for line drawing of curve.)|
|Output Level||At 1 kHz , open circuit voltage: –33 dBV/Pa (22 mV)|
Questions & Answers
Shure CVG18-B/C Cardioid 18" Dual Section Condenser Mic - Black In-line Preamplifier, Mounting Flange
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.