- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
A compact and powerful variable color LED light that can withstand the elements
- Max. power draw (Watts): 19
- Comparative output: 100W Tungsten
The Litepanels Brick builds on the legacy of the original MiniPlus which revolutionized the lighting industry.
Now more robust, Bi-Color and IP-65 rated, the Brick is the perfect on-camera solution for ENG camera operators on the go or needing full spectrum lighting during wet conditions.
Following the Litepanels familiar rectangular form factor, the Brick is designed with select premium quality, high CRI, surface mount LEDs and paired with custom designed TIR optics. These tightly binned LEDs and fine-tuned optics provide the Brick with superior color reproduction and a light output that is up to four times brighter than the original MiniPlus. This higher intensity results in a longer throw and illuminates a wider area, allowing the Brick to compete with strong exterior light sources or illuminate a larger area effectively. The Brick is available in a One light kit with accessories and protective waterproof case for safe transport. Accessories for the Brick are also available separately.
- Output is up to 4X brighter than the original MiniPlus
- High performance LEDs with custom paired optics
- Higher intensity = Longer throw = Wider effective beam spread
- Superior color reproduction
- High color rendition (CRI)
- Adjustable (daylight to tungsten), accurate color temperatures
- Efficient thermal management
- Completely silent passive cooling
- Ultra-smooth dimming from 100% to 0
- No noticeable color shift throughout the entire range
- Flicker-free at any frame rate or shutter angle
- Dedicated on/off power switch
- ¼-20 mounting posts
- IP 65 rated
- Dust tight
- Withstands water projected from any direction
- Integrated P-Tap cable
- AC or DC powering option
Half white diffusion gel.
|Fixture type||On-camera Lights|
|Max. power draw||19W|
|Comparative output||100W Tungsten|
Questions & Answers
Litepanels Brick Bi - Color on LED Light
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.