- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Lease this for: $308.24 Learn More
ULXD4Q-V50 Wireless Receiver
The Shure ULXD4Q Quad Channel Digital Wireless Receiver offers four channels of uncompromising audio quality, RF signal stability, and advanced setup features in a space-efficient single rack unit.
- Four receivers in a rugged 1RU metal chassis with internal power supply
- Individual gain controls, LED meters, and XLR outputs for each channel
- Up to 64 MHz tuning range (region dependent)
- Digital predictive switching diversity
- High Density mode optimizes ULX-D systems to simultaneously operate significantly more channels in applications up to 30 meters
- RF cascade ports allow distribution of RF signal to another unit
Rugged yet lightweight and compact, the 1RU all-metal chassis houses four independent receivers, each with its own audio and RF meters, gain control, and XLR outputs that can be either direct or summed for flexible signal routing. At only 7.6 pounds, the ULXD4Q offers space savings in the rack and cost savings when shipping.
- Optimized scanning automatically finds, prioritizes, and deploys the cleanest frequencies to transmitters over IR sync
- Bodypack frequency diversity ensures uninterrupted audio for mission-critical applications
- AES 256-bit encryption-enabled for secure transmission
- Audio summing routes two or more audio channels to combinations of receiver outputs. Use each channel’s gain adjustment to reach the desired mix.
- Dante™ digital networked audio over Ethernet
- Ethernet networking for streamlined frequency coordination and deployment across multiple receivers
- Interference detection and alerts provided on both the receiver and WWB6
- Up to 60 dB independently adjustable gain for each channel
- Wireless Workbench® 6 (WWB6) software integration for advanced coordination, monitoring, and control
- AMX/Crestron® control
- Compatible with the AXT600 Axient® Spectrum Manager
- Yamaha® device ID allows simplified channel patching on CL consoles
- Intuitive front panel LCD menu and controls with lockout feature
- Upgraded LCD with adjustable contrast and brightness
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- Switchable mic/line output level
- Remoteable ½ wave antennas
ULXD4Q-V50 Quad Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
|Dimensions||48.2 x 4.4 x 27.4 cm (18.9 x 1.7 x 10.7")|
|Weight||3.45 kg (7.6 lbs)|
|Housing||Steel / Aluminum|
|Power Requirements||100 - 240 VAC / 50-60 Hz / 0.32 A|
|Spurious Rejection||> 80 dB / Typical|
12 to 13 V DC, 150 mA maximum, per antenna
|Insertion Loss||0 dB|
|Gain Adjustment Range||−18 to +42 dB in 1 dB steps (plus Mute setting)|
|Full Scale Output||
|Mic / Line Switch||30 dB pad|
|Phantom Power Protection||Yes|
|Network Interface||Dual Port Ethernet 10/100 Mbps, 1Gbps, Dante Digital Audio|
|Network Addressing Capability||DHCP or Manual IP address|
|Max. Cable Length||100 m (328')|
Questions & Answers
Shure ULXD4Q-V50 Quad Channel Digital Wireless Receiver w/ Internal Power Supply
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.