- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
Artists and professional photographers require true archival print media in a variety of weights and surface textures for their digital fine art and photography. Now Epson brings you an acid free,100% cotton hot press paper that is coated on both sides for extra versatility. This cylinder mould-made product features an ultra smooth finish on two sides (sheets) that is optimized for Epson Photographic Dye, Epson UltraChrome, and Archival Inks. Offered in a variety of sizes and formats, this fine art paper is not only acid, lignin, and chlorine free, it is also pH buffered with calcium carbonate for a true archival sheet.
Like all Epson's innovative media, this paper is engineered to give you the highest resolution and color saturation possible. As always, EPSON supplies guarantee EPSON quality.
- 100% cotton hot press for long term durability
- Acid free and pH buffered to preserve fine art and photos
- Two sided coating (cut sheet only) for added versatility and value
- Natural white, ultra smooth surface for incredible detail and accurate reproduction
- Outstanding D-Max for prints with exceptional contrast
- Dries instantly for easy handling with Epson inks
|Basis Weight||250 gsm|
|Base Material||100% cotton rag|
|Surface Finish||ultra smooth hot press|
|Spindle||3" high tension|
Questions & Answers
Epson 17"x50' UltraSmooth Fine Art Paper - Roll
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.