Vistek return policy
Vistek offers a 14-day refund and/or exchange for most merchandise. All returns are subject to inspection and approval by Management only.
- Final Sale or Special Conditions apply to Special Order items, all DJI, Blackmagic Design and Wacom branded product as well as consumables, printers, hard drives, and some professional items. See details below.
- Any item considered for a full refund must be returned in as-new, unopened condition with all the accessories and packaging in as-new condition. We believe strongly this policy provides maximum protection for all Vistek customers.
- Defective product may be returned to Vistek for inspection within 14 days of the purchase. Review SPECIAL CONDITIONS below for exclusions. Once our inspection confirms the item is defective, a replacement product will be provided at the discretion of Management and/or the manufacturer.
- Vistek Price Match guarantee: https://www.vistek.ca/about/price-guarantee
- Vistek Ltd. reserves the right to refuse any return or refund of merchandise.
REGULAR RETURN PROCESSContact the salesperson listed on your purchase invoice at the location you purchased from.
For Online purchases, simply complete our Web Sales Return Request online form or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Request a return and provide the Invoice number
- Explain the reason for the return
- Confirm the item is in as-new, unopened condition. If not, provide condition details
- You will receive an email with instruction and an SRT number
- Package up the product and follow the instructions for the Return to Vistek.
- Once received at Vistek, allow 5 to 7 business days for inspection and processing.
- An email will be sent to you with details and refund information.
- The total will be refunded in the fashion it was paid. If refunding is to a debit or credit card, it must be credited to the original card used to make the purchase.
- Cash purchases for more than $200 will be refunded as a Vistek Gift Card or by company cheque.
- If Management determines that an item is returnable but does not meet all of the terms and conditions for a full refund, Vistek reserves the right to charge a Restocking Fee.
- This fee will vary depending on the overall condition of the packaging, product and the value; the minimum restocking fee is 10%
- The Restocking Fee allows Vistek to resell the item as used or open box at a discounted rate.
Items received via shipment are eligible for return 14 days from the date received. Product considered for return are subject to inspection upon arrival at Vistek and must meet all the terms and conditions of a Regular return. Any merchandise returned via post or courier must be shipped pre-paid and only to the location it was originally shipped from. Please note that shipping costs will not be refunded unless the return is a result of an error by Vistek.
Special Order Product
Vistek requires a full, non-refundable payment and your approval of our Final Sale Agreement before the product will be ordered in for you. Once we receive your payment and agreement, the order cannot be cancelled. All Special Order products purchased are considered final sale and not eligible for refund or exchange unless deemed and confirmed by Vistek to be defective.
Vistek cannot process a refund or exchange for the follow products:
- Gift Cards
- Headphones (open packaging)
- Memory Cards (open packaging)
- Software (open or seal is broken)
- Hard Drives (seal is removed, opened or used)
- Film and Bulbs
- Batteries (unless defective)
- Paper and Ink cartridges
- Special Order product (non-stocking)
We can only accept a return or exchange of a printer if it is unopened with all manufacturer seals and packaging intact and within 14 days from purchase. If the printer is defective or you are having any technical issues with it, the ink or the paper, you must contact the manufacturer for support before you contact us. The manufacturer will decide the next step. If they approve a return or exchange, they must provide an RMA or ticket # for you to send to us.
Canon Support: 1-800-652-2666
Epson Support: 905-709-2567
Fuji Support: 1-866-306-3854
Sinfonia Support: 732-271-7328
Since many of our professional products require registration at the time of purchase, please note that once a product is registered, it will not be refunded or exchanged as new. These items will be considered as used trade-ins and valued as such.
Used and Refurbished Merchandise
Items may be returned within 14 days of original purchase; to qualify, items must meet the terms and conditions for Regular Returns as listed above, excluding packaging and item condition. Exceptions will apply to accommodate the used equipment condition at the time of sale.
Blackmagic Design Product
Vistek will only accept Blackmagic product for return if it is within 14 days from purchase and unopened and factory sealed.
Customers with technical or other product issues must contact Blackmagic Support before contacting Vistek. Blackmagic Support will diagnose the issues and if the product is deemed defective, they will provide you with a Ticket # and instructions. Blackmagic Support can be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at 408-954-0500. In order to receive a replacement for a defective product or a refund, Vistek must first obtain an RMA approval from Blackmagic Support.
All Wacom products are Final Sale if opened and/or used. If the product is defective or not working properly, you must contact Wacom Support first and obtain a Ticket or Case number. If they determine you need Service or a Replacement, they will issue a Ticket or Case number so you can contact Vistek for support.
Once you have this number, please contact your salesperson or web sales team. To speak with Technical Support, call: 1-855-699-2266
ZCam Product Returns
Customers with technical or product issues must start by contacting the ZCam CEO directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at +852 2946 9738.
ZCam will diagnose the issues with the customer and if the device needs to be swapped out, they will issue an RMA for it. Customer pays one way shipping, and if a warranty defect is found then ZCam will repair or replace and ship back for free. If it is customer caused damage, ZCam will provide an invoice for repair and the customer pays for shipping both ways.
- DJI branded product are Final Sale.
- DJI product that qualifies as DOA may be exchanged at Vistek within 10 days of purchase.
- DOA = will not turn on or does not operate to manufacturers spec.
- All other Service or Repair issues must be directed to DJI only.
- Phone: 1-818-235-0789
- Email: email@example.com
Vistek is not responsible for any damage, injury, or warranty claim that occurs with or in connection with any UAV purchased at Vistek for any reason. These systems require careful training and preparation to use safely. Do not use a drone if you are not properly trained or qualified. Vistek Ltd. does not assume responsibility for any loss, damage, or injury due to the use or misuse of a UAV.
Please be aware that the purchaser/operator/pilot assumes all liability and is responsible for:
- Damages to property and persons from the equipment.
- Improper use of the equipment.
- Any indirect or consequential damage related to the use of a UAV
- Ensuring proper configuration, including Wi-Fi, and maintenance of the equipment.
- Complying to all local and federal laws which may regulate the use of drones in your area.
It is important to read and abide by Transport Canada's regulations - For additional information on Transport Canada's rules and to find out if it is necessary to submit an exemption form go to: www.tc.gc.ca/safetyfirst
Any photofinishing item purchased is considered a final sale and is not eligible for refund or exchange. Vistek’s guarantee is simple; if for any reason you are not happy with the production quality of your prints and framed artwork we will replace it at no cost to you. Should any damage occur during shipping we will replace it immediately at no additional cost. Should your artwork change color, fade, or not perform as expected, we will replace it at no cost. *Please note: We do not accept responsibility for poor quality, low res pictures and or improperly cropped pictures submitted to us.
Vistek Ltd. is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
Vistek Ltd. reserves the right to refuse any return or refund of merchandise. Vistek also reserves the right to amend or modify this policy from time to time without notice. Please check back regularly.
Sales, Events and more every Week!
Events by world-renowned photographers and filmmakers. New product launches and time limited promotions. The chance to win great prizes and save on your favourite brands! Read more.