Phase One 645 DF Camera Body
The Perfect Body for your Perfect Back
The 645DF camera is the only 645 medium format camera which supports both focal plane and leaf shutters, expanding photographers’ innovative possibilities by leveraging the two shutter technologies seamlessly for world class photography, and it sets a new standard for high flash sync speeds – up to 1/1600 of a second.
The 645DF camera introduces many improvements over its predecessor, notably:
- Highly improved capture responsiveness and autofocus speed
- 3 programmable custom shooting modes
- Enhanced mirror up, bracketing and timing features
- Simplified custom functions
- Tactile buttons
- Fully sealed eye-cup eliminating ambient light
Shutter speed from 1/4000s to 60 minutes, B and X modes can match the extreme long exposure capability of the P+ digital backs or stop action with fast shutter speed or flash.
The mirror and viewfinder of the Phase One 645DF camera are almost three times larger than those of 35mm cameras, providing much greater control of focus and composition.
While hosting a complete list of features and custom functions, the Phase One 645DF camera is extremely easy to use. All settings important to the exposure are easily controlled by manual dials and soft buttons.
- Open platform for maximum choice and compatibility
- Durable, proven platform for secure operation
- Ergonomic handling and ease of use
- Use Phase One digital lenses, Mamiya AF/AFD lenses or Hasselblad V lenses
- Guaranteed up to 300.000 captures or 3 years (VA)
- Exposures from 1/4000s to 60 minutes
- Flash synchronization up to 1/1600 sec.