Kessler K-Pod Tripod System
The Kessler K-Pod System is a revolutionary tripod system designed to support camera cranes/jibs. The K-Pod has extremely rigid double strut legs with the patent pending incremental Posi-Lock System that friction locks the legs, as well as interlocks into incremental lock pockets. The lock pockets allow you to equally position the legs while providing a lock that can not slip down.
The pop-lock spreader system locks the legs in a pre-stressed position to eliminate instability in heavy load conditions, and acts as the frame system for the various dolly configurations.
The K-Pod was designed to be the best tripod system for your camera crane/jib, but it is also an excellent tripod to shoot from when not using your crane.
The K-Pod comes with standard pad feet, but has multiple foot/wheel options available including dual locking dolly caster wheels, dual locking all-terrain wheels, stainless steel spikes, and swiveling track dolly trucks.
- Flexibility - Mount your camera crane/jib or shoot directly from your fluid head
- Multiple interchangeable wheel/foot options
- Extremely rigid double strut legs with the patent pending incremental Posi-Lock System
- Pop-lock spreader system locks the legs in a pre-stressed position to eliminate instability in a heavy load condition, and acts as the frame system for the various dolly configurations
- Industry-standard 100mm bowl leveling system allows quick and accurate leveling of 100mm half-ball head
- Ultra durable, flat black anodized and powder coat finish designed to resist scratching and wear