- Call for Availability in Calgary
- Call for Availability in Ottawa
- Available in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa In Stock
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary In Stock
- Edmonton Available for Order
ColorChecker Passport Video
Colour control for video from capture to edit
The Calibrite ColorChecker Passport Video will get you to a worry-free, colour balanced and consistently neutral place, with ideal camera exposure, faster than ever before. This essential colour chart will enable you to get a better camera-to-camera match, achieve perfect exposure and easily shoot and edit for mixed lighting in a convenient portable protective case.
- Ideal for all users that require accurate colour control when capturing moving images
- Perfect for ensuring multiple cameras give a similar colour rendition
- Can be used with all major editing software
- Useful focus target included for ensuring the sharpest levels of detail
The ColorChecker Passport Video will help to reduce your video editing time, allowing you to get to your creative look faster. Ideal for Filmmakers. ColorChecker Passport Video combines 4 video production targets in one durable, protective “passport-size” case, giving you the ultimate in functionality and portability. Measuring only 125 x 90mm, the pocket-sized Passport Video can be taken anywhere ready for any situation that comes your way.
ColorChecker Passport Video includes:
- Video Colour Target: Includes 6 chromatic colour chips aligned with video production, 6 skin tones chips, 6 grey balance chips, and 6 highlights and shadow chips (including a high gloss black) to achieve the ideal colour balance
- Greyscale Target: 3 steps include white highlight, 40 IRE mid-tone grey, and saturated high gloss black reference patches to achieve perfect exposure
- White Balance Target: Create custom in-camera white balance for a consistent neutral point, eliminating the need to colour correct each frame later
- Focus Target: A chart facilitating centre and edge focus
- Portable Protective Case: Adjusts to accommodate multiple positions so that you can easily incorporate the target(s) into any scene. Also, it includes a handy lanyard so that your Passport is always close by.
Use these charts for a variety of applications, including:
- Colour grading
- Colour balancing
- Grey balancing
- Setting perfect exposure
- Colour matching multiple cameras
- Shooting and editing for mixed lighting
3rd Party Software Support
ColorChecker Passport Video is supported by 3rd party software solutions for improved colour grading and monitor calibration efficiencies.
- DaVinci Resolve
- 3DLUT Creator
What's IncludedColorChecker passport video
Video colour target
White balance target
Portable protective case
ColorChecker Passport Video
|Number of Targets||4|
|Number of Colour Patches||27|
|Target Size||109 x 63.5 mm|
|Size of Passport||125 x 90 mm|
|Humidity Range||85% or less, non-condensing|
Questions & Answers
Calibrite ColorChecker Passport Video
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.