Repairs Assistant, Toronto
Under the direct supervision of the Repairs Supervisor, the Repairs Assistant assists in ensuring that the needs of our customers are met concerning all repairs, returns and inventory service matters.
- Test all incoming equipment (customer/inventory/rental repairs and trade-ins) to validate/negate issues establish value
- Repair work for Vistek distributed brand tripods
- Provide assistance to repairs functions in terms of backroom assistance, testing equipment, CCD Cleanings, etc.
- Coordinate returns
- Administer Item Condition Reporting, RIM and Pending Reports
- Ensure department is clean, organized and safe
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal with all types of people in a positive fashion
- Have an ‘anything for the customer’ attitude
- Self-starter, looks for ways to get the job done and to improve it
- Multi-tasking abilities – organized thinker
- Focused on continuous learning
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate of a recognized college or university photographic or video program
- Customer Service or Retail experience preferred
- Competent in Microsoft suite
- Comfortable using computerized inventory or other ERP system
Thanks for your interest in Vistek Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We take pride in our diversity and invite all qualified candidates to apply.
We regret that we are only able to speak with those with whom we will be gathering further information.
Please, no phone calls or agencies.