- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Rent this for: $35/day Learn More
- lockable, mobile spreader-to-column junction ring lets the tripod legs be set at various angles to either increase stability or reduce footprint
- built-in mid-level spreader adds anti-torsional rigidity and stops the tripod legs from accidentally being knocked wider apart. Compared to a ground-level spreader or dolly, the mid-level spreader has the advantage that it stays well out of the mud and dirt and is more suitable for use on uneven terrain.
- with totally free, independent leg angles the tripod can be positioned to precisely the height and spread you need
- solid tripod/head plate has an industry standard 3/8" screw and three angled grub screws which stop the head from unscrewing accidentally in use and also block unwanted panoramic rotation or play between tripod and head
- foldaway handle avoids damage in transport
- geared center column allows safe, precise height adjustment even under heavy loads
- the built-in, carefully hand-set bubble spirit level helps make sure your horizons really are horizontal
- wing nut leg locks are slightly slower to use than "Quick Action" flip lever leg locks, but give total control over locking force and are so easy to service out in the field that they'll never let you down.
- each of the legs can be set to a different angle of spread for more flexible, versatile positioning and to help keep camera equipment well-balanced over the tripod's center of gravity.
- anti-rotation tubing and leg collars make for a tripod (or monopod) that's easier and faster to open, position and close. Manfrotto uses several different types of anti-rotation system - on Magfiber and Digi series tripods, the elliptical or three-faceted shape of the concentric tubes means they cannot rotate, while on round-tubed tripods small protrusions down the length of the tube keep sections perfectly aligned
|closed length||105.0 cm|
|minimum height||44.0 cm|
|maximum height||267.0 cm|
|maximum height (with center column down)||242.0 cm|
|load capacity||20.00 kg|
|leg cross section||round|
|bubble spirit level (no)||1|
|spreader||mid level - variable arm length with "click stop" set positions|
|legs tube diameter||40,35,30mm|
|suggested dolly||114, 181B|
Questions & Answers
Manfrotto 161MK2B Super Professional Tripod MK2 - Black
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.