- Webcode: 129908 • Mfr: 56
- FREE SHIPPING Available
- 3 kg (6.6 lbs) Max. Load Capacity
- 0.550 kg (1.212 lbs) Weight
- -30° / +180° Tilt Range
- 1/4-3/8'' Attachment Type
- Aluminum Material Construction
FREE SHIPPING Available
Web Availability: Special Order
This product will be Special Ordered just for you from the manufacturer. We do not stock this item due to its uniqueness or import schedule. Special Order items are Final Sale, see our Return Policy for details.
- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
A self-adjusting conical bearing locking system allows 360° rotation on both the vertical and horizontal plane. This is the ideal head for 35mm and light to medium format work. Camera attachment: 1/4" Optional Plates: 625, 323, 394, 357, 577.
- with a separate lock on each axis of movement, this head can be precisely adjusted, and panning/tracking can be achieved on any axis
- by keeping the head and camera mounting plate as low as possible, the camera is kept safely closer to the tripod's centre of gravity for more stable support
- materials, design and construction techniques have been carefully selected to help save weight without sacrificing stability or strength
|load capacity||3.00 kg|
|panoramic rotation||360 °|
|lateral tilt||-180° / +30°|
|front tilt||-30° / +180°|
|plate type||fixed - with 1/4-20" screw|
|attachment (bottom)||3/8" female thread|
Questions & Answers
Manfrotto 056 3D Junior Camera Head
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.