- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
High-quality neckworn condenser microphone designed for professional “hands free” applications. The adjustable neckbands are visually unobtrusive and very comfortable to wear.
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Microphone includes a detachable cap as integral wind/popshield
- Individually adjustable to all head sizes Neckband design keeps the microphone clear from shirt-collar or clothing
- Twist-proof microphone boom (Ø 2.0 mm), can be attached to the left or right side
- Microphone boom is adjustable in length and angle
- Flexible gooseneck section
- Connection cable can easily be interchanged
- All metal parts coated in a physical vapour deposition process
- Can also be used with the omni-directional HSP 2 boom microphone
Neckband with two holders for the microphone boom
HSP 4 microphone
Plastic transport case
Instructions for use
Pick-up pattern: cardioid
Frequency response: 40 Hz - 20 kHz
Nominal impedance (@ 1 kHz): 1000 Ohm
Min. terminating impedance: 4700 Ohm
Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 4 mV/Pa
Maximum sound pressure level: 150 dB
Equivalent noise level: 37 dB (A)
Current consumption: ca. 250 µA
Operating voltage (stand alone): 4.5-15 V
Cable length: 1.6 m
Diameter, microphone head: 8.4 mm
Diameter, boom arm: 2.4 mm
Weight: 9.2 g (w/o cable)
Questions & Answers
Sennheiser HSP4-EW3 Lightweight Headset Cardioid w/ E-Connector Beige
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.