- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
The PENTAX DA 16-50mm F2.8 ED/AL (IF) wide angle zoom lens is designed for exclusive use with PENTAX digital SLR cameras and delivers the highest level of ultimate optical image quality. With aspherical elements, special optical-glass elements and original lens coatings, this lens is superior in terms of contrast, clarity and edge-to-edge sharpness.
The 16-50mm features tightly sealed, weather-resistant and dust-resistant construction to enhance durability for use in rain or dusty conditions. It also features the PENTAX-original Quick-Shift Focus System for instant switching to manual-focus operation and PENTAX-original SP (Super Protect) coating to repel dust, water and grease. An SDM system has been incorporated for smoother, quieter autofocusing operation using a built-in supersonic motor.
- High performance, wide angle zoom lens
- SDM system creates smoother, quieter auto focus
- Weather resistant and dust resistant body
- Quick-shift Focus System for instant switching from auto focus to manual
- Pentax SP coating protects the exposed lens elements
- Two ED elements and 3 aspherical elements compensate for chromatic and sphericalaberration
- Developed specifically for Pentax digital SLR's
- Focal length equivalent to 24.5mm to 76.5mm in the 35mm format
- 16-50mm F2.8 ED/AL (IF) Lens
- Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap B (31006)
- Lens Hood
- Lens Soft Case
|F stop range||Minimum F stop: 22|
|Construction||15 elements in 12 groups|
|Weight||19.9 oz. (565g) without hood; 21.2 oz. (600g) with hood|
|Dimensions (Length x Diameter)||3.9" x 3.3" (98.5MM x 84mm)|
|Closest Focusing Distance||12" (0.30m)|
|Angle of view||83 - 31.5 degrees (when used with PENTAX Digital SLR camera body)|
Questions & Answers
Pentax smc DA 16-50mm f/2.8 ED AL IF SDM Lens
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.