Ultra wide-angle zoom lens in compact size, based on the Micro Four Thirds System standard
- Ultra wide-angle with 114-degree of diagonal angle of view at wide-end
- 2 aspherical lenses and 4 ED lenses for superb optical performance
- F4.0 brightness over the entire zoom range
- Contrast AF system support
- Circular aperture diaphragm, multi-coated lens elements and optimally designed lens hood
- Based on the Micro Four Thirds System standard
- 7-14mm/F4.0 Aspherical Ultra-Wide-Angle Lens
- Lens Cap
- Lens Rear Cap
- Lens Storage Bag
|Lens Construction||16 elements in 12 groups (2 Aspherical lenses, 4 ED lenses)|
|Mount||Micro Four Thirds mount|
|Optical Image Stabilizer||No|
|Focal Length||f=7mm to 14mm (35mm camera equivalent 14mm to 28mm)|
|Aperture Type||7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm|
|Closest Focusing Distance||0.25m / 0.8ft at all focal lengths|
|Maximum magnification||Approx. 0.08x / 0.15x (35mm camera equivalent)|
|Diagonal Angle of View||114dig(W)-75dig(T)|
|Max. Diameter||φ70mm / 2.76 in|
|Overall Length||Approx. 83.1mm / 3.27 in (from top of the lens hood to the base side of the lens mount)|
|Standard Accessories||Lens Cap / Lens Rear Cap / Lens Storage Bag|
Questions & Answers
Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm f/4.0 ASPH Lens
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.