- Call for Availability in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
Manfrotto joystick heads offer a uniquely ergonomic way of quickly unlocking, moving and blocking your camera, so you can frame and reposition freely and frequently to get the perfect photo: grip the head to move the camera and as soon as you release, it locks securely in place.
The 327RC2 has been designed to suit advanced photographers looking for high-performance products. Made of sophisticated, high performance materials, it offers superior specifications and durability. The 327RC2’s ergonomics have been optimized to improve control and precision.
The 327RC2 with its magnesium body shell, provides superior performance and durability, making it the best choice for advanced users with high-end and full frame cameras.
- The single locking lever makes control of all movements faster.
- A friction control permits fine framing adjustment and improved camera safety. Innovative stainless steel ball: made using a "deep drawing" process which produces a strong, thin-walled, hollow sphere, reducing weight and increasing locking power.
- Ergonomic design guarantees comfort and precision.
|Attaches by||1/4" Screw|
3/8" Female thread
|Ball friction setting||
|Bubble spirit level||Yes (1)|
|Front tilt||-90° / +90°|
|Independent pan lock||No|
+90° / -3°
|Load capacity||5.5 kg|
|Secondary safety system||Yes|
0.62 kg (1.37 lbs)
Questions & Answers
Manfrotto 327RC2 Light Duty Grip Ball Head
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.