- Toronto Available for Order
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton In Stock
Manfrotto joystick heads offer a uniquely ergonomic way of quickly unlocking, moving and blocking your camera, so you can frame and reposition freely and frequently to get the perfect photo: grip the head to move the camera and as soon as you release, it locks securely in place.
The 324RC2 is built to satisfy the needs of photographers who are improving their skills. Very light, compact and easy to carry, the 324RC2’s ergonomics have been tuned for comfort during use.
The 324RC2 is made of Adapto, an ultra-durable and lightweight technopolymer, optimized for compactness and transportability with a high load capacity and reduced weight.
- The single locking lever makes control of all movements faster.
- A friction control permits fine framing adjustment and improved camera safety. Innovative stainless steel ball: made using a "deep drawing" process which produces a strong, thin-walled, hollow sphere, reducing weight and increasing locking power.
- Ergonomic design guarantees comfort and precision.
|Attaches by||1/4" Screw|
3/8" Female thread
|Ball friction setting||
|Front tilt||-90° / +90°|
|Independent pan lock||No|
|Lateral tilt||-19° / +90°|
|Load capacity||3.5 kg (7.72 lbs)|
|Secondary safety system||Yes|
|Weight||0.47 kg (1.04 lbs)|
Questions & Answers
Manfrotto 324RC2 Light Duty Grip Action Ball Head
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.