- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa In Stock
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
The smarter focus tool.
SpyderLensCal™ provides a fast, reliable method of measuring the focus performance on your camera and lens combinations. It allows photographers to obtain razor-sharp focusing or check to see that their lenses are working at their peak performance. This device is compact, lightweight and durable, with integrated level and tri-pod mount.
Photographers have enjoyed the benefit of autofocus for 25 years now, but many still struggle with its accuracy and repeatability.
Many newer DSLR cameras now offer a method to correct this issue: they allow you to store auto-focus correction data for several of your most important lenses.
- Fast, easy solution for your interchangeable lenses and recent DSLR bodies provides razor-sharp auto-focusing, using modern DSLR autofocus micro-adjustment technology
- Compact, lightweight and durable, with integrated level and tri-pod mount, making this the most convenient way to adjust your own camera gear
- Save time and hassle of sending your equipment in for service. Now you can check or calibrate your own lenses
- Accurate and repeatable Calibration of your lenses and recent DSLR bodies
- Worthwhile investment to ensure your camera is focusing your lenses as precisely as possible
- Datacolor SpyderLensCal™
- Quick Start Guide (available in 10 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Japanese)
Supports autofocus adjustments:
You can Check the autofocus on any camera and lens combination!
Questions & Answers
Datacolor Camera/Lens Focus Calibration
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
Contact us today for a personal touch.