- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa In Stock
- Mississauga In Stock
- Calgary In Stock
- Edmonton In Stock
Benro B-Series Ballheads feature dual independent manual drag and locking controls, a Universal Arca-Swiss style Quick Release mounting plate system, and smooth panning control - all with positive locking knobs.
- Universal Quick Release System - The Benro Universal Quick-Release System is designed to the same specifications as the Arca-Swiss system, and is also compatible with other similarly designed quick-release systems.
- Locking and Drag Control - Separate lock and drag adjustment knobs help to avoid confusion when working fast.
- 360-degree Panning - Accurate panoramas can be easily orchestrated using the graduated panning scale for accurate image alignment.
- Built-in Bubble Level - Allows adjustment to prevent uneven pans and head movements.
- Benro B1 Double Action Ballhead
- PU-60 Quick Release Plate
- Limited Warranty
|Maximum Load||26.4 lb (12 kg)|
|Height||3.5 in (90 mm)|
|Width Including Knobs||2.2 in (56 mm)|
|Tilt Range||-45° / +90°|
|Separate Panning Lock||Yes|
|Quick Release (QR) Plate||Arca-Swiss Style (PU60)|
|Head Mount Thread Size||1/4"-20|
|Base Mount Thread||3/8"-16|
|Weight||0.8 lb (0.4 kg)|
Questions & Answers
Benro B1 B-Series Triple Action Ball Head Arca-Swiss for Benro 1 and 2 Series Tripods
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.