- Webcode: 254719 • Mfr: AT831B
- FREE SHIPPING Available
- Lavalier Microphone
- Cardioid Pickup Pattern
- XLR-3M Connection
- 40 Hz - 20 kHz Frequency Range
- 200Ω Output Impedance
- AA Battery Type
- 9-52 V DC Phantom Power
Audio Technica AT831B Miniature Cardioid Condenser MicrophoneAudio Technica AT831B Miniature Cardioid Cond...
- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
The Audio-Technica AT831B is a miniature cardioid lavalier microphone with a sensitivity and frequency response suitable for professional video, broadcast and sound reinforcement applications. The cardioid polar pattern is effective minimizing off-axis signal, providing high gain-before-feedback while using nearby monitors and speakers.
The wide frequency response of 40Hz to 20kHz enables audio signal to be reproduced with accurate detail and minimal noise at low frequencies. The miniature capsule enables the microphone to be hidden underneath clothing and the included windscreen protects against noise caused by plosive signals and wind.
- Miniature Capsule - The miniature, unobtrusive capsule allows for easy concealment underneath clothing.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern - The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing audio signal at the off-axis sections of the capsule. This provides high gain-before-feedback response while using nearby monitors and speakers.
- High Sensitivity - The frequency and sensitivity response of the AT831 result in transparent, pristine audio signal reproduction with low noise floor.
- Audio-Technica AT831B - Cardioid Lavalier Condenser Microphone
- (AT8417) Clothing Clip
- (AT8444) Instrument Adapter
- (AT8531) Detatchable Power Module
- (AT8116) Foam Windscreen
- (AA) Battery
- Protective Carrying Case
- Limited Warranty
|Transducer||Permanently Polarized Condenser|
|Frequency Response||40 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||101 dB, (@ Maximum SPL)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||65 dB, (A-Weighted)|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||126 dB, (@ 1 kHz 1% THD)|
|Power Requirements||Phantom: 9 - 52v DC
Battery: AA (1.5v)
|Output Impedance||200 Ohms|
|Output Connectors||XLR-3M Type, (from AT8531 Power Module)|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||-6 dB / Octave @ 150 Hz|
|Dimensions||Microphone: .98 x .39" (25 x 10 mm) L x Diameter
Power Module: 3.27 x 2.48 x 0.87" (83 x 63 x 22mm) L x W x D
Cable: 6' (1.8 m) Long
|Weight||Microphone: 0.1 oz. (2.8 g) Less Cable and Accessories
Power Module: 5.2 oz. (147 g)
Questions & Answers
Audio Technica AT831B Miniature Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.