- Toronto Available for Order
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
The Elinchrom EL Handheld Boom Arm has a rubberized handgrip and can be used to extend lights up to 5.1' (156 cm). This is a more precise, flexible way to position lighting gear (even with umbrellas or softboxes) than placing it on stands, and it takes up less floor space as well. The two sections of the EL-Boom Arm can be quickly adjusted with the clip-locks. The standard spigot mount fits Elinchrom flash heads and the Ranger Quadra heads.
- Minimum length: two sections, 24" (63 cm) each
- Rubberized handgrip
- Profiled aluminium tubes
- Standard spigot for EL-Flashheads and the Ranger Quadra heads
- Maximum extension: 5.1' (156 cm)
- Elinchrom EL Handheld Boom Arm
- Limited Warranty
|Maximum Length||5.1' (156 cm)|
|Minimum Length||24" (63 cm)|
|Weight||0.97 lb (0.44 kg)|
Questions & Answers
Elinchrom EL Boom Arm 63 cm - 156 cm
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.