- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
The Sennheiser E935 is a handheld cardioid microphone with a tailored frequency response suitable for vocal and performance applications. The E935's cardioid design effectively rejects off axis noise and feedback while an integral hum compensation coil minimizes hum caused by electrical current, bad grounds etc. It's 40-16,000Hz frequency response is tailored for vocal use and the neodymium capsule withstands extreme sound pressure levels. The shock mounted capsule and rugged metal enclosure provide durability in the studio or on the road.
- Cardioid polar pattern - effective in rejecting off axis signal that can cause noise and feedback
- Integral Hum Coil is effective in reducing line and electrical hum
- Tailored 40-16,000Hz frequency response for accurate reproduction of vocals and relative signals
- Capsule withstands extreme sound pressure levels
- Rugged all-metal construction and shock mounted capsule result in durability in the studio and on the road
What's IncludedSennheiser E935 - Dynamic Handheld Microphone
MHZ 800 Microphone Clip
|Frequency Response||40 Hz - 18 kHz|
|Output Impedance||1000 Ohms|
|Output Connectors||3-pin XLR Balanced Male|
|Applications||Live or recording capturing of vocals or snare drum|
|Dimensions||1.85 x 7.12" (47 x 181mm)|
|Weight||11.64 oz (330 g)|
Questions & Answers
Sennheiser E 935 Dynamic Cardiod Vocal Mic
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.