- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
The Tenba 48" Rolling Tripod/Grip Case is a hand-built case designed to carry tripods, light stands, umbrellas, collapsible light modifiers, reflectors & other accessories up to 48" in length. It is made from weather-repellent 1050 denier ballistic nylon, with air-channel ABS walls, thickly padded bottom board to protect the contents and an interior that is lined with smooth nylon. The case has a large, full-access opening that makes it easy to load and unload the gear and triple tie-down straps that keep the load from shifting and contents from banging. It is transported by heavy-duty, reinforced web handles or industrial grade, ball bearing wheel assemblies.
- Weather-repellent 1050 denier ballistic nylon
- Air-channel ABS walls
- Thickly padded bottom board to protect contents
- Interior lined with smooth nylon
- Zipper closure
- Large, full-access opening makes it easy to load and unload gear
- Triple tie-down straps keep load from shifting and contents from banging
- Heavy-duty, reinforced web handles for serious professional use
- Industrial grade, ball bearing wheel assemblies make moving heavy loads easier than ever
- Tenba 48" Rolling Tripod/Grip Case
- Limited Warranty
|Material||Exterior: 1050 denier ballistic nylon
Interior: Air-channel ABS walls
Interior: Padded bottom board
Interior: Smooth nylon lining
|Type of Closure||Zipper|
|Exterior Dimensions||49 x 10.5 x 10.5" (124 x 27 x 27cm) (WxHxD)|
|Interior Dimensions||48 x 9.5 x 9.5" (122 x 24 x 24cm) (WxHxD)|
|Accommodates||Tripods, light stands, umbrellas, collapsible light modifiers, reflectors & other accessories up to 48"|
|Carrying/Transport Options||Web handles
|Weight||12 lb (5.4kg)|
Questions & Answers
Tenba Rolling Tripod/Grip Case Grip 48-inches
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.