- Available in Calgary
- Call for Availability in Edmonton
- Available in Mississauga
- Available in Ottawa
- Available in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa In Stock
- Mississauga In Stock
- Calgary In Stock
- Edmonton In Stock
EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Zoom Lens
Meeting the ever-increasing demands on image quality that digital photography brings, the redesigned EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM is the latest update to the acclaimed L-Series of EF optics, re-establishing a new standard for superb optics, high-end durable construction, and performance in professional zoom lenses.
A standard focal length zoom lens, it features a large aperture throughout its focal length. Featuring the latest advances in optical lens design, it utilizes 1 Super UD lens element and 2 UD lens elements that help minimize chromatic aberration in the periphery at wide-angle as well as reduced colour blurring around the edges of the subject. In addition, 2 types of aspherical lenses are combined to help reduce spherical aberration over the entire image area as well as through the full zoom range. Optimized lens coatings also help ensure exceptional colour balance while minimizing ghosting. The lens is also equipped with a circular 9-blade diaphragm for beautiful, soft backgrounds. A ring-type USM and high-speed CPU with optimized AF algorithms enable silent and fast autofocusing. Built for the rigors of professional use as well as to meet the increased number of shots available with digital photography, it's constructed with improved dust sealing and water resistance while fluorine coatings on the front and rear lens surfaces help reduce soiling, smears, and fingerprints. A zoom lock lever locks the zoom position at the wide end for safe transporting while attached to an EOS DSLR camera over the shoulder.
- Large aperture L-Series standard zoom lens that combines high image quality and enhanced durability
- New optical design utilizes one Super UD lens element and two UD lens elements to minimize chromatic aberration in the outer area at wide-angle; as well as eliminates colour blurring around the edges of the subject, for images with high resolution and contrast
- Combines 2 types of aspherical lenses to reduce spherical aberration,and achieve high image quality across the entire screen area and throughout the full zoom range
- Highly resistant to dust and water, enabling shooting even in harsh and rigorous conditions
- Circular diaphragm (9 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Ring USM, high-speed CPU, and optimized AF algorithms for fast autofocusing
- Optimized lens coatings ensure exceptional colour balance while minimizing ghosting
- Fluorine coating on front and rear lens surfaces reduces smears and fingerprints
- Zoom lock lever locks the zoom position at the wide end for safe transporting
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Zoom Lens
- Lens Cap E-82U
- Lens Dust Cap E (Rear)
- LP1219 Soft Lens Case
- Lens Hood EW-88C
- Owner's Manual
- Limited Warranty
|Focal Length||24 - 70 mm|
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
|Angle of View||84° - 34°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.25' (38 cm)|
|Filter Thread||82 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.5 x 4.4" (8.89 x 11.18 cm)|
|Weight||1.77 lb (803 g)|
Questions & Answers
Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Zoom Lens
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.