The Manfrotto 126BSUAC air-cushioned, heavy-duty Cine stand is made of black, anodized steel and rises to a maximum height of 11' (3.3 m). Its leveling leg eases use on uneven terrain or stairs. This air cushioned stand has three sections, and two risers.
- Air Cushion protects equipment and fingers from damage or injury if a section is not properly locked
- Leveling Leg extends, and locks into place -- keeps your fixture load steady and even on uneven terrain
- Fitted with a Baby (5/8") top stud and a Junior (1-1/8") receptor, for larger fixture.
- Sets up easily in a matter of seconds
- Double Braced Leg Base provides extra stability giving the stand more strength
- Manfrotto 126BSUAC Heavy Duty Air Cushioned Steel Cine Stand
- Baby (5/8") Stud
- Limited Warranty
|Minimum Height||51.6" (1.3 m)|
|Maximum Height||10.9' (3.3 m)|
|Closed Length||51.6" (1.3 m)|
|Footprint Diameter||49.6" (1.25 m)|
|Maximum Load||At min extension: 88.2 lbs (40 kg)
At max extension at 6° incline: 18.3 lbs (8.3 kg)
|Attachment Size||Baby (5/8") stud, Junior (1-1/8") receptor|
|Accepts Wheels||Yes - 109, 110|
|Weight||18.3 lb (8.3 kg)|
Questions & Answers
Manfrotto 126BSUAC Air Cushioned RM Stand, Black
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.