- GREAT FOR RUGGED SPORTS - NOT FOR SWIMMING OR SUBMERGING
- Easy open latch
- Rubber liner for extra protection doubles as o-ring seal
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Stainless steel hardware
- Water resistant, crushproof, and dust proof
- Pelican 1040 Micro Case Black/Clear
| Exterior Dimensions
(L x W x D)
| 7.50" x 5.06" x 2.12"
(19 x 12.8 x 5.4 cm)
| Interior Dimensions
(L x W x D)
| 6.50" x 3.87" x 1.75"
(16.5 x 9.8 x 4.4 cm)
|Lid Depth|| 0.69"
|Bottom Depth|| 0.94"
|Total Depth|| 1.63"
|Interior Cubic Volume|| 0.03 cubic feet
(0.72 cubic decimeter)
|Weight|| 0.71 lbs.
|Weight without foam|| 0.7 lbs.
|Buoyancy Max.|| 1.26 lbs.
|Range Temperature|| -10 / 199.4° F
(-23 / 93° C)
Questions & Answers
Pelican 1040 Micro Case Black/Clear
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.