- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Lease this for: $81.20 Learn More
The MKH 418 S is an M-S stereo shotgun microphone. Its M-S format, compact dimensions, very good consonant clarity and good spatial representation make it ideally suited for every type of application in film, radio, television and reporting, both indoors and outdoors.
- Increased directivity due to interference system (M)
- Very low noise
- High sensitivity
- Symmetrically ungrounded output without repeater
- Convincing spatial representation
- Universal application due to M-S format
- Sturdy and very weather-resistant
- Full metal casing, matt black
- MKH 418 S MS Stereo Shotgun Microphone
|Frequency response (microphone)||40 - 20000 Hz|
|Maximum sound pressure level||130 dB (63Pa)|
|Output voltage||max 1,5 Volt|
|Output impedance||25 Ohm|
|Impedance||1 k Ohm|
|Dimensions||19 x 280 mm|
|Operating temperature||-20 - +60 °C|
Questions & Answers
Sennheiser MKH418S MS Stereo Shotgun Microphone
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.