- Available in Ottawa
- Available in Toronto
- Call for Availability in Mississauga
- Available in Edmonton
- Available in Calgary
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa In Stock
- Mississauga In Stock
- Calgary In Stock
- Edmonton In Stock
VPR1 Remote Control
With Multi-Terminal Cable
From macro to landscape, reduce camera shake and take control of your camcorder using the RM-VPR1 remote.
The RM-VPR1 Remote Commander is dedicated to select Sony cameras and camcorders and allows various remote control operations to be performed without handling the camera, therefore eliminating camera shake and providing self-portrait and other control applications. When using the RM-VPR1 with most Sony cameras, you are able to control shutter, optical zoom, digital zoom and bulb functions, as well as control video recording. Both a 31.5" Multi-Terminal cable and remote terminal cable are included for comprehensive compatibility.
Shoot smooth videos
Start/stop video recording or control zoom from the handy remote without accidentally shaking the camera or camcorder
Get better macro photographs
Steady, vibration-free shutter release makes all the difference when you need to keep the camera really still for close-up photography
Stay steady in the dark
The shutter lock function lets you keep the camera shutter open without vibration for beautiful night-time scenes and other long exposures
Keep close control at your fingertips
Easily clip the remote to your camera or camcorder’s tripod for handy operation
Made for Multi Terminal cameras or camcorders
The remote commander works with NEX, SLT and Cyber-shot™ cameras and Handycam® camcorders with a Multi Terminal*
Use as a shutter release for A-mount cameras
The remote can be used as a handy shutter release for A-mount cameras without a Multi terminal
E-Mount Mirrorless Cameras
- a9, a7R III, a7R II, a7R, a7S II, a7S, a7 III, a7 II, a7, a6500, a6400, a6300, a6000, a5100, a5000, a3500, a3000, ILCE-QX1
A-Mount DSLR Cameras
- a99 II, a77 II, a68, a58, a99, a77, a65, a57, a55, a37, a35, a33, A900, A850, A700, A580, A560, A550, A500, A450, A350, A300, A200, A100 support shutter release function only
- RX1R II, RX10 IV, RX10 III, RX10 II, RX10, RX100 VI, RX100 VA, RX100 V, RX100 IV, RX100 III, RX100 II, RX0 II, RX0, HX99, HX90V, HX80, HX60V, HX50V, HX400V, HX300, WX500, QX30
- FDR-AX100, FDR-AX30, FDR-AX33, FDR-AX53, FDR-AX700, FDR-AXP35, HDR-CX230, HDR-CX240, HDR-CX320, HDR-CX330, HDR-CX380, HDR-CX405, HDR-CX430V, HDR-CX440, HDR-CX455, HDR-CX480, HDR-CX485, HDR-CX675, HDR-CX900, HDR-GW66V, HDR-GWP88V, HDR-MV1 (zoom function and release button not compatible), HDR-PJ220, HDR-PJ230, HDR-PJ270, HDR-PJ275, HDR-PJ340, HDR-PJ350, HDR-PJ380, HDR-PJ430V, HDR-PJ440, HDR-PJ540, HDR-PJ650V, HDR-PJ660V, HDR-PJ670, HDR-PJ675, HDR-PJ790V, HDR-PJ810, HDR-PJ820
- FDR-X3000 (release button not supported), HDR-AS300(release button not supported), HDR-AS50 (release button not supported), HDR-AZ1 (only supports Start/Stop and Power buttons)
- DEV-30, DEV-50V
What's IncludedRM-VPR1 Remote Control with Multi-terminal Cable
2x Remote Cables
|LCD DISPLAY||Yes (ON/OFF)|
|CORD LENGTH||800 mm (31.5")|
|ZOOM||Variable Zoom (2 steps)|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||32°F to 104°F (0℃ to 40℃)|
|DIMENSIONS (W X H X D)||88.5 x 32 x 18 mm (3.5 x 1.3 x 0.7")|
|WEIGHT||30 g (1.1 oz)|
Questions & Answers
Sony RMVPR1 Remote Commander
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.