- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
When used in conjunction with WorkForce® document scanners, the Epson Network Scan Module takes the place of your scanner's control panel. Just remove a few screws, using the included screwdriver, to unlock the front control panel on your scanner, and replace it with the Module. Now, your scanner has the capability to scan to, and be controlled by, any PC1 that's within the same sub-network and has Document Capture Pro software installed. Document Capture Pro comes standard with all compatible scanners. For use with the WorkForce DS-6500 / DS-7500 and WorkForce DS-50000 / DS-60000 / DS-70000 document scanners.
- Scan to any PC in your workgroup without having to use the PC to control your scanner
- Scan directly to popular cloud services
- Select from 30 user-definable scan jobs
- Works with the Epson DS-6500, DS-7500, DS-50000, DS-60000 and DS-70000 document scanners
- Ethernet 10 / 100 / 1000 Connectivity
- Supports Windows® 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Mac OS® X 10.5.x, 10.6.x, 10.7.x, 10.8.x
- Dimensions: 6.25" x 3.25" x 2.75" (W x D x H)
- Weight: 0.7 lbs
- Epson Network Scan Module
- Installation Tool
- Installation Sheet
- Replacement Screw Covers
Questions & Answers
Epson EPS DS-60000 Network Interface Module for Doc Scanners
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.