- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Reference Quality, Closed-Ear Monitors
HP-2A’s “ear muffs” are closed to block distracting outside noise.
Soft, Circumaural Ear Pads
The ear pads are soft and comfortable for extended use.
Noise Cancelling Microphone
HP Headsets improve communication by blocking outside noise from sneaking into the microphone.
High Gain Before Feedback
The headsets’ speakers have a strong resistance to “clipping” when monitoring loud noises.
- x1 1/8″ Audio/Microphone Connector
- Transducer Principle: Dynamic
- Operating Principle: Closed
- Transmission Range: 10Hz-22KHz
- Nominal Impedance: 24 Ohms
- Nominal SPL at 1KHz: 98dB
- T.H.D.: <0.2% (at 1KHz 100mW)
- Nominal Power Rating: 100mW
- Transducer Principle: Condenser
- Transmission Range: 20-16KHz
- Polar Pattern: Omni-Directional
- Nomal Impedance: 2.2 Kohms
- Sensitivity: -64dB
Questions & Answers
Datavideo Optional dual-ear headset w/ mic for the ITC-100 belt packs and base station, one 1/8" connector
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.