- Available in Edmonton
- Call for Availability in Mississauga
- Call for Availability in Ottawa
- Toronto Available for Order
- Ottawa In Stock
- Mississauga In Stock
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton In Stock
Rent this for: $15/day Learn More
The EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM lens combines optical excellence with cutting-edge performance, providing an ultra-wide angle of view in a compact, portable package, perfect for EOS cameras with an APS-C sensor. It has a 4 group optical zoom system and includes a large-diameter element, an aspherical lens element, a UD lens element and enhanced lens coatings for high-contrast, high-resolution images with minimal glare and aberration. A circular, 7-blade aperture helps ensure fine background blur and the Canon Optical Image Stabilizer system provides up to four equivalent stops of shake correction. The lens has a stepping motor (STM) and a refined focus mechanism for smooth and continuous AF during video recording. It also has a rear focusing system, plus a high speed CPU and improved AF algorithm for high-speed AF; and offers full-time manual focus for quick adjustments. The EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM delivers reliable, speedy and quiet wide-angle performance, making it an ideal lens for everyday photography, travel, stills and video recording.
- EF-S ultra wide zoom lens with an impressive starting focal length (16mm in 35mm equivalence).
- Compact design made possible by a new 4 group zoom optical system.
- A stepping motor (STM) and newly-designed focus mechanizm support the Canon EOS Movie Servo AF function to provide smooth and quiet continuous AF during video recording, as well as when shooting photos.
- A large diameter element and an aspherical lens element help correct aberration to achieve higher image quality
- One UD lens element helps reduce chromatic aberration throughout the zoom range for excellent image quality with high resolution and contrast.
- Optical Image Stabilizer for up to four stops of correction*.
- Enhanced lens coatings help ensure outstanding color balance while minimizing ghosting and flare.
- Circular aperture (7 blades) creates beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- Rear focusing system, high-speed CPU and improved AF algorithm allow high speed autofocus.
- Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in AF Mode.
*Based on CIPA (Camera & Imaging Products Association) standards. Testing performed using the EOS 7D Digital SLR camera at a focal length of 18mm (29mm in 35mm equivalence).
- Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
- E-67 II 67mm Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Dust Cap E
|Focal Length||10 - 18mm
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 16 - 28.8 mm
|Aperture||Maximum: f/4.5 - 5.6
Minimum: f/22 - 29
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF-S|
|Format Compatibility||Canon (APS-C)|
|Angle of View||107° 30' - 74° 20'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||8.66" (22 cm)|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front:67 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.94 x 2.83" (74.6 x 72 mm)|
|Weight||8.47 oz (240 g)|
Questions & Answers
Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.