- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
Polarizers provide color and contrast enhancement. Reflected light often shows up as whitish glare that washes out color in an image. A Polarizer corrects this problem producing deep, dramatically blue skies. It also removes glare from non-metallic surfaces, such as windows and water. Color saturation in general, especially outdoors, can be improved significantly.
- Essential general-use outdoor color filter
- Produces deeper skies and minimizes reflections in black and white and color photography
- Combine a Polarizer with a Red 25 for incredibly dramatic black and white landscapes
- Can be rotated to achieve desired effect
- Use the Tiffen Polarizer with the enhancing filter for more dramatic effects
- Available for Wide Angle lenses
A Circular Polarizer has the same effect as a Polarizer and is used on cameras with beam splitting metering systems commonly found on auto focus SLR's (for most 35mm auto-focus cameras see your camera manual).
|Size||4 x 4" (100 x 100 x 4mm thick)|
|Filter Factor||Between 2.3 and 2.8 (approximately +1.3 stops)|
|Effect||Removes reflections and increases color saturation without affecting the overall color balance|
|Application||Nature, travel, outdoor photography|
Questions & Answers
Tiffen 4x4" Polarizer Filter
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.