- Webcode: 277222 • Mfr: RYC-041118
- Works with Microphones with 19-34 mm Diameter
- Available in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
Part of the larger InVision range of noise-reducing microphone shock-mounts, Rycote's InVision Broadcast, are designed for discreet, low-profile on-camera use in broadcast studio environments where windshielding is not required.
The InVision Broadcast mounts feature Rycote's latest Lyre suspension systems to offer broadcast professionals the cleanest possible sound, free from unwanted cable or stand-borne noise. They may be used with microphones mounted on desks, stands or boom poles, or suspended mics.
- Virtually indestructible
- Offers much improved isolation from camera noise compared to other on-camera microphone mounts
- No elasticated parts — never sags or needs rethreading
- Rycote InVision INV-HG mkIII Microphone Suspension - Lyre Shockmount
- 3/8" to 5/8" Microphone Stand Adapter
Questions & Answers
Rycote InVision INV-7 HG mkIII
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.