- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
One of the new stars of the Artist Series remake, the ATM450 cardioid condenser offers an innovative side-address stick design for endless placement options and minimal obstructions. The microphone is equipped with an integral 80 Hz hi-pass filter that provides easy switching from a flat frequency response to a low-end roll-off. The ATM450 also features a switchable 10 dB pad that lowers the microphone's sensitivity, providing higher SPL capability for flexible use with a wide range of performers and system configurations. The microphone’s extended flat frequency response makes it ideal for high SPLs as well as for live and amplified acoustic instruments. Includes a professional isolation clamp to provide secure mounting, versatile positioning and effective dampening of unwanted mechanical noise.
- Unique side-address stick design maximizes placement options with minimal obstructions
- Uncompromising sound quality for overheads, percussion, acoustic guitar, strings and other acoustic instruments
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Includes isolation clamp for shock protection, secure mounting and easy positioning
- Audio-Technica ATM-450 Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone
- AT8471 Isolation Clamp
- 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter
- Soft Pouch
|ELEMENT||Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||40-20,000 Hz|
|LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF||80 Hz, 18 dB/octave|
|OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY||–41 dB (8.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL||152 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.|
|DYNAMIC RANGE (typical)||127 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL|
|SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO||69 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS||11-52V DC, 3.5 mA typical|
|SWITCHES||Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad|
|WEIGHT||98 g (3.5 oz)|
|DIMENSIONS||126.9 mm (5.00") long,
21.0 mm (0.83") diameter
|OUTPUT CONNECTOR||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|ACCESSORIES FURNISHED||AT8471 isolation clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; windscreen; soft protective pouch|
|AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE||S11|
Questions & Answers
Audio Technica ATM450 Cardioid Dynamic Mic
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.