- Available in Toronto
- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
Created especially for on-air news & sports broadcasting, announcing & interviews, this rugged stereo headset offers natural, highly intelligible and focused vocal reproduction, closed-back circumaural (around-the-ear) ear cups to seal out background noise, and a high-output dynamic microphone mounted on a flexible gooseneck boom.
The headset’s microphone has a cardioid polar pattern tailored for pickup of speech with maximum voice intelligibility over a wide range of frequencies. It is more sensitive to sound originating directly in front of the element, making it useful in reducing pickup of unwanted sounds. The flexible gooseneck boom swivels for easy positioning on either the right or left side.
- Microphone features polar pattern and frequency response tailored for natural, highly intelligible vocal reproduction
- Closed-back circumaural ear cups help seal out crowd noise and other background distractions
- Neodymium magnets in microphone and headphones for high output level & detailed sound reproduction
- Cardioid pickup pattern of the dynamic microphone rejects off-axis sounds
- Boom-mounted microphone can be positioned on the left or right side
- Adjustable cushioned headband and lightweight design for long-wearing comfort
- Rugged design with user-replaceable cable and ear pads
- Detachable cable (BPCB1) terminates in 3-pin XLRM-type connector for microphone and ¼” 3-conductor for headphone
- Audio-Technica BPHS1 Broadcast Stereo Headset
- 3 Windscreens
- Spare Connector Screw
|Type||Closed-back Dynamic (Headphone)
Cardioid Dynamic (Microphone)
|Driver Diameter||40 mm (Headphone)|
|Voice Coil||Copper-clad aluminum wire|
|Frequency Response||20-20,000 Hz (Headphone)
40-20,000 Hz (Microphone)
|Maximum Input Power||1,600 mW at 1 kHz|
|Sensitivity||100 dB (Headphone)
-57 dB (1.4 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa (Microphone)
|Impedance||65 ohms (Headphone)
560 ohms (Microphone)
|Weight||264 g (9.3 oz)|
|Dimensions||82.0 mm (3.23") wide (earcup);
46.0 mm (1.81") wide (headband);
180.1 mm (7.09") long (boom), microphone extended;
24.0 mm (0.94") diameter (microphone)
|Cable||3.3 m (10.8') long with 8-pin connector at headset end; 3-pin XLRM-type connector (microphone) and 6.3 mm (1/4") phone plug (headphone) outputs|
|Accessories Included||3 windscreens; spare connector screw|
Questions & Answers
Audio Technica BPHS1 Broadcast Stereo Headset
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.