- Toronto Available for Order
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
The OCF Speedring is a speedring designed for fast and easy on-location photography.
The OCF Speedring is used for mounting an OCF Softbox on your off-camera flash. It is not your everyday speedring, though. Not only is it more compact and lightweight, but the patent-pending design allows you to snap on the softbox without having to bend and fumble with the rods, while the clever colour-codes show you exactly how to assemble the unit.
The classic Profoto rubber collar and clasp makes it easy to mount the OCF Speedring on the off-camera flash.
- Allow you to mount an OCF Softbox on any Profoto Off-Camera Flash.
- Patent-pending design allows you to snap on the softbox incredibly fast and easy.
- Colour-coded holes for fast and easy setup.?
- Compact and lightweight.
- The classic Profoto rubber collar allows you to rotate the speedring and softbox 360°.
Questions & Answers
Profoto OCF Speedring
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.