- Toronto Special Order
- Ottawa Special Order
- Mississauga Special Order
- Calgary Special Order
- Edmonton Special Order
- Intended for use with microphones mounted on lecterns, pulpits, conference tables and other surfaces
- Suspended rubber panel isolates microphone from the mounting surface
- Provides effective reduction of mechanical noise and vibration
- Lighted mute switch (requires 24-48V phantom power)
- XLRF connector mount
|Mic Attachement||XLRF- Type|
|Dimensions||Width: 3.17" (80.5mm)
Depth: 4.10" (104mm)
Height: 0.61" (15.5mm)
|Weight||3.5 oz (99 grams)|
|Phantom Power||24-48V DC, 3 mA typical|
|Output Impedence||360 ohms|
|Insertion loss*||1 db|
|Mute Attenuation*||50 dB at 1000 Hz
35 dB at 100 Hz
30 dB at 50 Hz
|*150 ohm source, 100k ohm load|
Questions & Answers
Audio Technica AT8647QM/S Shock-mount Plate w/ XLRF Connector and Mute Switch
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.