- Toronto In Stock
- Ottawa Available for Order
- Mississauga Available for Order
- Calgary Available for Order
- Edmonton Available for Order
The SSL-JVC75 is a 55-watt-hour (7.4V/7350mAh) lithium-ion battery manufactured by IDX for JVC cameras. While mounted to the camera, the battery's "X-Tap" connector provides power to an accessory such as a camera light. It's ideally suited for use with the GY-HM600U, GY-HM650U, GY-HMQ10U, and DT-X series portable monitors.
- Battery type: Li-ion battery
- Nominal voltage: DC7.4V
- Capacity: 7350MAh/55Wh
- charging voltage: DC8.4V / 8.5V maximum (0 ~ 45 ° C.)
- Maximum charge current: 3.5A
- maximum discharge power / current: battery connector 21W/3.5A, X-Tap 20W/3.3A
- Protection: overcharge protection, over-discharge protection, overcurrent protection, temperature protection
- Dimensions: 43 (W) × 80.5 (H × 70.4 (D) mm)
- Weight: about 350g
- Special feature: IDX "X-Tap" connector
Questions & Answers
JVC Professional SSL-JVC75 Lithium Battery 7.4V / 7.35Ah
Looking for a personal touch? Not sure if you are choosing the right product? Our staff is here to help.
We want to make sure you get the right product for your needs.
Our staff will help you understand the options available so you can be confident in your purchase.
As the country’s leading Professional Imaging retailer, Vistek is in the perfect position to ensure you make the right choice.
Contact us today for a personal touch.